Although we may be known for our hot, humid summer days, Lee’s Summit is also no stranger to cold weather. When wintry weather strikes and the temperatures dip below freezing, you rely on your heating system to keep you and your loved ones warm and cozy. If you are in need of heating services in Lee’s Summit or surrounding locations, our team is here to help. Our goal is to keep you comfortable year round. From furnace repairs to complete furnace replacement, we are the expert, trusted team you can call day or night for help.
Ensuring Your Home’s Warmth
With Heating Repairs
On a cold winter’s night, your furnace is what you rely on for keeping your home comfortable and cozy. What happens, though, when your heater stops producing warm air? What do you do when your furnace is making loud noises? We hope you’ll pick up the phone and give our HVAC techs a call. We have experience handling a wide range of heating repairs, from simple fixes to complex system repairs. Our HVAC technicians are trained in the latest industry technology, and our team is experienced enough to troubleshoot any heating repair issue you bring our way.
Some of the most common heating and furnace problems our clients encounter include the following:
- Constant cycling: If your furnace seems to cycle between on and off with increased frequency, there could be something wrong with your filter, airflow or thermostat.
- No heat: If your furnace won’t produce any heat, you may have an issue with your pilot light, gas, power, or thermostat setting.
- Noisy furnace: When you start to hear loud noises like squealing, rattling, or rumbling, your furnace may be trying to tell you something. These sounds are usually due to a mechanical issue.
- Blower stays on: if the blower is operating constantly, you may have an issue with your limit switch. This usually requires replacement of the switch in question.
These are only a few of the common heating repair services we encounter. If your furnace is causing you any issues, please reach out to our team.
If you have an old heating system, it may be time to upgrade to a new, more energy efficient system. This upfront investment can save you countless dollars in the long run on lowered energy bills. Old heating systems tend to waste resources when compared to newer systems that require less energy to provide the same amount of heat. If you are interested in replacing your current heating system with a newer product, reach out to our team. We provide free system replacement estimates and we can walk you through the array of quality, energy efficient heating products we carry.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Furnace
- Your furnace is 15-20 years old — this is the average lifespan of a furnace. You can find this information by looking up your system’s model number or checking your owner’s manual
- Your energy bill is rising — this can indicate that your furnace is losing efficiency
- Changes in humidity — the air in your home starts to be noticeably dry
- Uneven heating — as the years go by, it gets harder for your furnace to evenly heat all of the rooms in your house
- Frequent repairs — maintenance bills have piled up over the last few years
- Unusual noises — your furnace is louder than usual or makes strange noises while running
- Rust build-up or visible damage — rust, cracks or dents? Call us today!
The Importance Of Furnace Maintenance
Don’t forget, at Comfort Pros Heating & Cooling, we provide targeted HVAC maintenance plans that ensure your heating system is operating smoothly and efficiently. Proper furnace maintenance can prevent long term damage to your heating system, which in turn can lead to monetary savings by precluding the need for repairs. Talk to our team about preparing your heating system for the upcoming year through standard maintenance and inspection procedures. Feel free to contact us anytime for more information about our heating services in Lee’s Summit and surrounding locations.